|This article is need of a Rewrite. You can help out the CAWiki by re-writing the article. The talk page may contain suggestions.
|Other Names||SV or Snow|
|First Introduced||June 26, 2008|
Snow Valley features a vast, frozen landscape, with several hills, fences, and walls, along with a silo and main tower. A large, subterranean tunnel links the entire map below-ground, providing a shortcut to various parts of the map.
Here are some useful strategies when playing in this map.
- At the beginning of the game, there is a jet flying high across the map releasing flares, with a missile following it. Although the missile hits and destroys the jet, causing a loud noise, no other appearances of the jet have been spotted. This could be a setup for a future event, but is more than likely a mere cinematic effect. Players should be cautious though, as this "loud noise" (the missile hits the jet, the jet explodes, and crashes) happens. Players' view and cross hairs are disturbed by this crash causing similar effects as nearby explosions of mines. This WILL interfere with the aim of the players.
- The sniping outpost near Alpha's base has a broken roof that can be jumped onto.
- If one notice some of the signs in the map, they will most likely note that they are in Russian, which is because Russia is a snowy climate. However, the official CA website puts Snow Valley in Canada, which makes the Russian signs feel quite out of place. (Unless this particular area is under Russian control)
- Players could still fall into the void if they accidentally fall off the side of the ladder while climbing to the surface from the tunnel, or if they jump off the top level of the tower into a precise spot on the nuke's launch pad while holding a heavy weapon. It is difficult to do intentionally, and the chances of doing it by accident are nearly nonexistent.
- This map honed the first mainstream glitch in the game, abused by many of its players.
- Bomb Site B features several monitors on a control panel. One of the monitors has a loading screen for Windows XP. This place is also featured in Quarantine mode trailer when Viper plants the explosive.
- There is also a red sign that says something like "Our pledge is to make the best quality pizza," but as the poster continues, the text becomes smaller and unreadable.
|• Battle at City Center • Bloodbath Bazaar • Blood Money • Brushwood • Cold Seed • Costa Recon • Crystal Tower Dark Forest • Death Room • Death Row • Dredge • Ghost Town • Grave Digger • Gray Hammer • Hallow Ravine • Junk Flea • Junk Flea 2 • Kill Creek • Neptune • Oil Rig • Overdose • Piazza • Power Surge • Pump Jack • Rattlesnake • Red Canyon • Roadkill • Rural Estate • Sand Hog • Sector 25 • Short Fuse • Showdown • Slaughterhouse • Snow Valley • Training Grounds • Two Towers • Vertigo • Warhead • Waverider|
|Fireteam: Black Lung • Desert Fox • Dead Water • Desert Thunder • Cabin Fever • NEMEXIS HQ • NEMEXIS Labs|
|Unreleased Warzones: • Glitch Map|