|Other Names||Pizza, Plaza|
Piazza is the 34th map released in Combat Arms, as part of the Fusion Update. Piazza was originally a Search and Destroy-exclusive map playable only on the Clan server. After the 10/27/11 update however, this map was no longer restricted to this server and became playable on all Servers. Also, after the 15/12/11 update, Piazza became playable in the following game modes:
Nevertheless, Piazza still could only be played in Search and Destroy for the clan server. This restriction was negated after the Operation:Red Canyon Content Update as clan-matches for Piazza can now be played in Elimination, Elimination Pro and Capture the Flag.
Piazza consists of a series of connected buildings filled with tight corridors surrounding a large raised plaza. Also referred as "Tournament," this medium-sized map is a perfect combination of urban architecture and nostalgic warfare.
- The term Piazza is Italian for a "public square," or "plaza."
- Piazza was once a Clan Search and Destroy -exclusive map.
- Piazza continues right where the storyline of Power Surge leaves off.
- After the 10/27/11 update, this map is now available on ALL SERVERS, but still only for SnD.
- After the 12/15/11 update, this map is now updated with several new modes: Elimination, Elimination Pro, Capture the Flag, Spy Hunt and Last Man Standing.
|• Battle at City Center • Bloodbath Bazaar • Blood Money • Brushwood • Cold Seed • Costa Recon • Crystal Tower Dark Forest • Death Room • Death Row • Dredge • Ghost Town • Grave Digger • Gray Hammer • Hallow Ravine • Junk Flea • Junk Flea 2 • Kill Creek • Neptune • Oil Rig • Overdose • Piazza • Power Surge • Pump Jack • Rattlesnake • Red Canyon • Roadkill • Rural Estate • Sand Hog • Sector 25 • Short Fuse • Showdown • Slaughterhouse • Snow Valley • Training Grounds • Two Towers • Vertigo • Warhead • Waverider|
|Fireteam: Black Lung • Desert Fox • Dead Water • Desert Thunder • Cabin Fever • NEMEXIS HQ • NEMEXIS Labs|
|Unreleased Warzones: • Glitch Map|