|M32 Grenade Launcher|
1 Day - 4,000 GP
7 Days - 17,000 GP
30 Days - 34,500 GP
90 Days - 64,500 GP
North America Prices
1 Day - 2,800 GP
7 Days - 10,400 GP
30 Days - 20,000 GP
90 Days - 36,800 GP
1 Day - 800 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,900 NX
90 Days - 12,900 NX
|“||A 40mm semi-automatic, six-barreled weapon with a revolving magazine. This rapid-fire grenade launcher gives increased firepower to foot soldiers.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M32 Grenade Launcher (U.S. military designation for Milkor MGL (Multiple Grenade Launcher)) is a GP/NX Specialist weapon/item that originated in South Africa.
The M32 is grenade launcher that can fire six grenades (housed in a rotating barrel) in rapid succession which you do not have to reload after every shot unless you used up all 6 rounds. The grenades fly in an arc, making the M32 perfect for indirect fire, such as bombarding enemies over walls or areas above you. It is reloadable since the capacity is 6/6, and it is not dropped upon death, just like any specialist weapon. Although the blast radius is slightly smaller than other explosive items, the M32 still has the potential to take down enemies with ease. Strong against the humans, the M32 is also strong against the Infected, being able to destroy them with a few direct/area hits. Many players complain that this weapon is overpowered.
|M32 (Super Weapon)|
Cabin Fever - Round 13
This improved M32 can be found and used by non-specialist players in Cabin Fever. This weapon comes with 12 rounds and is unlocked at the start of Round 13.Unlike the specialist version, this M32 is equipped in the primary slot which also means it can be dropped if the carrier dies.Compared to its weakened version, it has a bigger blast radius and does more damage, enough to kill several Infected with just one hit.
- The M32 is closely related to the Snowball Rifle that came before it. Both make the same sounds, and both fire projectiles with a similar arcing trajectory. This suggests that the game developers are recycling resources.
- Two grenades can actually destroy each other if they collide in mid-air. This requires extremely precise aim and timing, however.
- It was included in the Hawk's Assault Package and Viper's Bite.
- The reload time of the M32 Grenade Launcher decreases if you fire a grenade and reload afterward. This is just like the reloading capabilities of some shotguns in Combat Arms.
- The M32 can also be fired in mid-reload, similar to of most shotguns in the games.
- As of 7/28/2010 content update, Nexon nerfed this weapon by reducing the damage but added 6 more grenades to the M32. So now the ammo capacity is 6/6 (Formerly 6/0).