|Other Names||HM, Train Yard|
|First Introduced||18th June, 2014.|
On March 27th, 2014, it ultimately won the contest.
Heavy Metal is a large map that takes place within a train station, hybridized with numerous freight and passenger services.
Available Game Modes
- Capture The Flag
- Elimination Pro
- Spy Hunt
- Quarantine Regen
- One Man Army
- Last Man Standing
- Arms Race
- VIP Elimination
This mode came along with the map. In the ventilation area, there is a ladder inside that leads to the roof. One of the buildings has been barricaded and cannot be entered.
- A infamous and numerous amount of glitches had been introduced inside the map, and have been partially patched in the Combat Arms Reboot Update.
- On one of the located yellow 'Skid Steer Loader' found in the map, the Korean Product Manager's name "Su-Kyung" can be found written on it.
Heavy Metal's Walkthrough
- ↑ Original forum post in Combat Arms North America
- ↑ Official Combat Arms North America Region Contest Announcement
- ↑ Combat Arms North America Global Map Contest Winner Announcement