|G18 Carbon Black|
1 Day - 1,000 GP (BR)
7 Days - 4,900 GP
30 Days - 19,500 GP
90 Days - 54,000 GP
|“||An improved model of the G18, featuring better damage, recoil, accuracy, and fully automatic fire.||”|
|— The Arsenal.|
It is an upgrade of the regular G18, by means of a suppressor and a fully automatic firing mode. It is available for purchase at the rank of Second Lieutenant/V at the Shop. The G18 Carbon Black also receives a 2 point boost in damage, accuracy and one less point in recoil, making the G18 in comparison much worse. With such boosts in stats, comes a very hefty raise in the price tag as well, a 7 day duration costing 4,900 GP compared to the G18's 4,410 GP.
G18 Carbon Black
Digital Camo G18 Chrome CORE
|VALOFE Limited G18|
G23 Carbon Black
Deep Howl G23
Abstract Mystery G23
- This is the third GP Pistol to have a fully automatic firing mode, the first two being the Desert Eagle and the Desert Eagle Black.
- The G18 Carbon Black has a unique firing sound, just like the Alien Gun and the Squirt Gun.
- This weapon is tied with the Python, TT Pistol and the P220 SE for being the most expensive GP sidearm in the game, even more expensive than various primary weapons.
- There is a bug that didn't allow users to attach an iTech Reflex Sight. However, ACOG Scopes seem to work.
- The slide of this weapon reads "Glock 18C Austria 9x19mm"
- This would identify this weapon as a Glock 18C and not just a Glock 18